KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Just won my first Ebay bid..woohoo Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:50 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Songs: 50
Been Liked: 0 time
Steven Kaplan @ Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:34 am wrote:
That's amazing Jeff,  If I were a seller I'd likely have three positives, two negs, and than "No longer a registered User"  LMAO

The majority is from buying years ago. When I worked at Advanced Micro Devices I was making good money and had lots of extra money to throw around. They shut down two fabs and laid everyone off. I make roughly 20 grand less per year now and have two kids. (hear All in the Family theme in background...Those were the Days!)

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:51 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Been Liked: 1 time
Jeffieoke @ Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:31 pm wrote:
planet_bill @ Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:16 am wrote:
Jeffieoke @ Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:07 pm wrote:
They don't make it well known and in fact you have to go into search help to find it. It's under mutual feedback removal or will link into this. This is always the best method. Try to work something out and get it removed. I will never leave feedback first anymore. It leaves you wide open to what amounts to extortion. I remember when I had 100% positive feedback I used to get people that would threaten to ruin it. They would send whatever they wanted for postage and say you should be able to ship it for this. That was not the auction guidelines. One of the best things that happened was when an idiot left me negative feedback. Of course he emailed asking for feedback first and I left it and then he left me negative saying he never received it. Obviously that was untrue or he would have said so in the email. I would have gladly given him back his money instead of getting the negative as it was very important to me at the time. I even offered him $10 in cash to remove it if I paid the fees. He said to send him the cash first and I could not allow myself to be that stupid. (and his feedback stunk). Now I have three negatives, none deserved, but maintain 99.9 positive feedback with over 6,000 positives. Oh well.

If you ask me that's a Da mn good record Jeff for that many transactions. I don't know how you keep up with all of that. I have trouble with just one at a time it seems.

Also, on that mutual feedback withdrawal doesn't it make it a neutral feedback and leave a message under the feedback that says 'Feedback mutually withdrawn'?

No the comments stay but the rating disappears. What happnened to tennis today homeboy?

Maybe so..give me a call. Perhaps at me Bruthas? Could get him out there too. Nice and hot - lots of good suffering available today. Definitely need to do some type of workout today though. I may try and do a recording of Scorps or something today too. Let me know what you want to do and availability.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:52 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Jeffieoke @ Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:31 pm wrote:
planet_bill @ Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:16 am wrote:
They don't make it well known and in fact you have to go into search help to find it. It's under mutual feedback removal or will link into this. This is always the best method. Try to work something out and get it removed. I will never leave feedback first anymore. It leaves you wide open to what amounts to extortion. I remember when I had 100% positive feedback I used to get people that would threaten to ruin it. They would send whatever they wanted for postage and say you should be able to ship it for this. That was not the auction guidelines. One of the best things that happened was when an idiot left me negative feedback. Of course he emailed asking for feedback first and I left it and then he left me negative saying he never received it. Obviously that was untrue or he would have said so in the email. I would have gladly given him back his money instead of getting the negative as it was very important to me at the time. I even offered him $10 in cash to remove it if I paid the fees. He said to send him the cash first and I could not allow myself to be that stupid. (and his feedback stunk). Now I have three negatives, none deserved, but maintain 99.9 positive feedback with over 6,000 positives. Oh well.

If you ask me that's a Da mn good record Jeff for that many transactions. I don't know how you keep up with all of that. I have trouble with just one at a time it seems.

Also, on that mutual feedback withdrawal doesn't it make it a neutral feedback and leave a message under the feedback that says 'Feedback mutually withdrawn'?

No the comments stay but the rating disappears. What happnened to tennis today homeboy?

Maybe so..give me a call. Perhaps at me Bruthas? Could get him out there too. Nice and hot - lots of good suffering available today. Definitely need to do some type of workout today though. I may try and do a recording of Scorps or something today too. Let me know what you want to do and availability. Hey, you could also come over and do some recording off my system and see how you sound.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:54 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Songs: 50
Been Liked: 0 time
Here's something you don't see everyday. This number is unlisted. Write it down for emergencies on ebay. This is their customer service number in San Jose. You cannot get this through anyone anymore. It saved me when someone took over my account and locked me out and they were selling plasma tv's on my account.

EBay Customer Service  408 - 558 - 7400

Anyone who sells on ebay should have that number...and maybe those who buy!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:57 am 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
Got it !   Thank you.   Will this take me to New Delhi too ?

"Hello Sreve, rut can we do fol ru?"

"you comprain Bigdog Rauctron?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:58 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Seems that some of what you mention here (not paying all shipping) is a non-paying bidder. You can strike against them Also if people try and extort you keep their emails and forward on to support to hopefully get their account suspended.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:09 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

thanks Jeff! It's appreciated m'man!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:26 pm 
Super Extreme Poster
Super Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 11 times
With some exception, didn't a buyer, or seller with three consecutive negatives, and complaints filed become NARU ?   That at one point existed too I believe.  Of course there were those multiple accounts Shill bidders had as well.  THAT was maddening.